Karl F. Gretz, Ph.D. is the President of Gretz Consulting Group. He has applied his unique consulting approaches to numerous areas, including customer relationship management, leadership, sales management, cultural change and consultative selling skills in financial services, education, the military, industry, and health care for companies in North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. For more than 30 years he has provided individual and corporate business development consulting that has helped thousands of senior executives, managers and line sales professionals take their business to the next level. In addition, he has created numerous courses / curricula in areas from leadership, cultural change, relationship skills and ethics to business development. A popular speaker at conferences, he has authored six books, been featured in 17 financial TV programs and is listed in Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in the World and Who’s in Finance and Industry. Finally, he is on the Board of Directors of Community Living, a Louisville, KY based non-profit agency that provides housing and community integration for developmentally disabled adults.
Working in partnership with Steven Drozdeck, Karl has developed comprehensive training programs for such companies as:
- Prudential Securities. Delivered the Market Strategies course for new advisor program.
- CIBC/Wood Gundy (Canada). Comprehensive sales training for new advisor program.
- McDonald & Co. Comprehensive sales training for new advisor program.
- Bank of America. Developed relationship manager program template.
- J.C. Bradford. Comprehensive sales training for senior advisors.
- Vickers Ballas (Singapore). Comprehensive sales training for all advisors at firm.
- Fnancial Satellite Network. Delivered over 25 television programs.
- LaSalle Banks. Comprehensive sales training for all advisors at firm.
- MFS Funds. Developed modules for delivery to financial firms by MFS wholesalers.
Steven R. Drozdeck is the Director of our Logan, Utah office and has been in the financial services industry since 1974. First as a financial advisor, then as a sales trainer, cirriculum design specialist, coach, and key note speaker at industry conferences. He has trained over 50,000 sales professionals and written 17 books on sales, management, industry best practices, client development, and self-directed coaching (six of the books were co-authored with Karl Gretz). He has founded or co-founded a number of businesses and spends much of his time assisting financial advisors and other small businesses to market themselves more effectively through a combination of traditional and internet marketing. [He is co-owner of both the marketing company and the bookstore listed below.] He has also written over 50 articles for Senior Consultant and Personal Financial Planning Monthly magazines and has been published in TICKER and Financial Advisor magazines. Well known throughout the financial industry, he is listed in: Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in the East, Who’s Who in American Finance and Industry, Who’s Who in the World, and Who’s Who in American Universities and Colleges.
Finally, Steve has developed comprehensive training programs for such companies as:
- Merrill Lynch. Entire training curriculum.
- Wells Fargo. Delivered courses for PCS University.
- Global Investment House (Kuwait). Market Strategies course for new advisor program.
He is also helps guide a number of charitable organizations within his community.
Ebrahim M. Alkandari
A consultant and co-founder of dotslink consultants, Most noted for his vast experience in a wide range of industries in the Kuwaiti market, with a special focus on Creative Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Web Strategies, Marketing and Business Plan development and implementation
Throughout his career he lead and participated in teams that designed, structured and implemented operational business strategies, marketing strategies, sales strategies and plans across a wide range of industries in the local market, his work was highly noted and appreciated in retail fashion, investment, brokerage houses, telecommunication, web based solution and Education.